Raw Organic Kosher Gluten-Free Vegan Superfoods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So much to say
REINVENTED75 Offline

Tongue So much to say
[highlight=#ffffff]I feel like I have so much to say and so many questions. I don't know where to begin. Please feel free to tell me that I am asking too much. I was diagnosed with MTHFR back in March 2012 after my Pulmonary Embolisms. I have Compound Heterozygous: one copy of 677 mutation and one copy of 1298 mutation, of course when I was diagnosed with it, I had no clue what it meant for me,other than that was probably why I had miscarriages out the wazoo.People in my rural area didn't know much and so they prescribed me with Folic Acid, really? Of course since then, I have done my own research and I have learned that is a no no. Since the diagnosis and the PE's, i have been diagnosed with so MANY new diseases, Dercum's Disease, Lynch Syndrome, Chronic pain, migraines, horrible histamine intolerance, I know there are more but that just seems like enough. I feel like I never know what I'm supposed to be doing for what to be healthy. I want to be on the best supplement and would love some suggestions on Amazon if people could help. [/highlight]
My biggest question is this, no one else in my family has been tested, MTHFR, hmmmph, no one was concerned, but now I have a niece who is a year old and she has been diagnosed with a bad nut allergy and has some symtpoms already. Could she have MTHFR as well?
This is my first time on one of these boards, primarily because of her. Thank you all so much.
03-17-2017 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply